Thursday 6 February 2014

Handbag beauty essentials

025

037

Look at me doing a mid-week post..impressed? I thought I'd show you my top things beauty-related to take in my makeup bag to touch-up throughout the day.

Lipstick/ Lip balm

Now, if you're a huge lipstick lover like me, you'll know that having a lipstick (or three) in your makeup bag is essential. I try and limit the amount of beauty products I take out with me but I always end up having about five lipsticks rolling around the bottom of my bag (anyone else share this problem?). Lately I've just been sticking my carmex in my bag and my lipstick that I'm wearing that day. 

Hand Cream

I always make sure I have my Soap and Glory Hand Food hand cream on me. Especially in these winter months my hands get so dry and the non-greasy formula doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky..winner. The gorgeous fruity scent combined with the pocket size tube makes this perfect for your handbag.

Powder/ Powder brush

I always take my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and a little Eco Tools brush with me so I can touch-up throughout the day. My skin type on the whole is dry, however I've noticed that lately I've been getting a little oily around my nose. This translucent powder just takes away any shine without being cakey and heavy on the skin.

Perfume/ body spray

I always keep a body spray or sample size of perfume with me just to freshen up throughout the day..because why wouldn't you want to smell nice? If you only have full sized perfumes you can buy a Travalo which allows you to pour your perfume from a full sized bottle into a friendly, travel-sized bottle that you can easily keep in your bag.

Mirror

I keep a mirror with me so that I can see what I'm doing when I re-apply my lipstick or powder (don't worry I'm not that vain that I stare at myself all day). It's also really handy to have in case one of your friends has a makeup emergency.

What are your handbag beauty essentials?



4 comments:

  1. I am a huge Carmex fan! Don't leave the house without it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soap & Glory hand cream - it's amazing! Such a cute blog design btw x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The scent is gorg too. Thanks lovely xx

      Delete

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x