Saturday 15 March 2014

Topshop Wishlist #1


1 2 3 4 5 6


I've been perusing the 'New In' section on the Topshop website A LOT lately, and I've been lusting after so many pretty items. I have wanted gingham print trousers and a skirt for SO LONG and these two from Topshop are super cute. Seeing as we're heading in to Spring, these hot pink cigarette trousers are the perfect addition to brighten up your wardrobe. Oh and let's not forget those adorable heart-print slipper-style shoes. 

What have you been loving lately?
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Ps: I've made a few Avon purchases recently, would you be interested in seeing a haul?
PPS:if you have less than 200 followers and haven't been nominated for the Liebster Award let me know! x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x