Sunday 31 August 2014

My Month Through Instagram; August 2014

1.Skiathos island view from the plane| 2. The best cocktails I've ever had| 3. Dinner with a view| 4. Re-reading TFIOS on the beach| 5.Celebratory meal with my bestie| 6. Movie date with Deborah Kerr and Cary Grant accompanied by tea and biscuits.| 7. Chilled Saturdays| 8. Sundays are for musicals and copious amounts of tea| 9. Sweet treats| 10. Happy to be reunited with my bestie| 11. Another picture of tea featuring my new pretty ikea teacup.| 12. Re-kindling my love for both Mary Poppins and Emma Thompson by watching Saving Mr Banks.

The month of August has been a great one. The first two weeks of August were spent on the sunny island of  Skiathos (aka Paradise). If you haven't seen it already, I did a post all about my trip here. On the Saturday after I got back I went for a lovely meal with my best friend, Kim, to celebrate our AS results; she's the best. Other highlights of the month include many film nights, over indulging on biscuits and sweets, and, as you can see, a lot of cups of tea! You can follow me on instagram here.

Hope you've all had a lovely month. I must admit, although I go back to Sixth Form in September, I'm excited for autumn to come. I love wrapping up in jumpers and watching the leaves change colour on the trees; definitely my favourite time of the year. Are you looking forward to September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x