Tuesday 23 June 2015

School's Out For Summer, School's Out For Ever.

Sincere apologies for my absence on here, but I have a good excuse - promise. Since about February I have been studying for my A Levels. If you didn't know, I'm in my last year of Sixth Form studying English Literature, History and Psychology and all throughout June I had my exams that decide whether I get into University or not (not a big deal or anything); hence my lengthy absence on this blog. But finally, after months and months of stress, I have finished all my exams and now have a long Summer off catching up on all the blog posts, YouTube videos and trashy TV shows I've missed - which also means I'll have a lot more time to create posts and blog more regularly. It feels so good to finally be free of exams
and not have to stress and worry about something (except results day, yuk). 

For my next post I was thinking of doing my top five favourite red lipsticks - what do you think?

Have any of you had exams this month? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x