Saturday 1 August 2015

My Month Through Instagram: July 2015

1. Beautiful view of Kos walking along the beach| 2. Cocktails in town| 3. So many pretty flowers| 4. Ready for a night out in Kos Town| 5. More yummy cocktails| 6. Happy and ready for more lovely Greek food| 7. Kim picked a flower for me. How romantic| 8. A holiday isn't compete without a Palm-Tree shot| 9. One thing I did miss terrible when I was in Greece - a lovely cup of well-brewed tea| 10. Pretty flowers in my grandparents' garden| 11. Loving the sunny weather| 12. The coat of dreams from Zara| 14. Out for Dinner| 15. New cute notebooks make me happy| 16. New hair| 17. Saturday vibes| 18. New pretty eye shadows.


Firstly, can we all just take a moment to ask ourselves where the hell July went? HOW IS IT AUGUST ALREADY?

Rants about the speedy progression of time aside, as you can probably tell my month got off to a lovely start - my best friend and I jetted off to Kos for our first holiday together. It was so so nice to just spend a week lounging by the pool, soaking up the Kos sunshine and sipping on cocktails - it was definitely what we both needed after months and months of exams and stress. However, like all good things it came to and end pretty swiftly and now it feels like it was months ago. I find it really hard to believe that we were there just at the beginning of this month - crazy. Other highlights of my month include new buys such as my beautiful new lace coat from Zara, some eye shadows from Makeup Revolution, a new pair of cat-eye sunglasses that I simply adore, and a new notebook that I probably didn't need but just had to buy; I'm such a sucker for cute stationery. If you don't already follow me on Instagram, you can here, and keep up-to-date on all of my new purchases (that I really shouldn't be buying) and also probably a lot of selfies and pictures of tea. Hashtag no shame. 

Andddd, with the end of July comes the beginning of August, which means I am now officially in the month where I get my A Level results and find out if I'm into University or not - so not a big deal at all. I also have my mom's birthday this month so that should be nice. 

What have been your highlights during July? Have you got any exciting plans for August?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x