Sunday 1 June 2014

Goals for June

Can we all just take a moment to sit in amazement that it's already June? Okay moment over. Looking back at the month of May I can honestly say that it hasn't been the best of months for me. I've had so many exams and have lived a very stressful life for what seems like forever. The month of May aside, I thought I'd set myself a few goals for June in order to have a more positive and happy month in June. So without further a do..

Getting Healthy

I know this is one of the main goals everyone has at the beginning of the year and admittedly it was one of mine but unfortunately I'm not one of those gals who can't eat anything when they're stressed instead I comfort eat (damn you domino's and your student discount). For the first two weeks in August I'm jetting off on holiday to Greece with my family and it's the ultimate relaxing holiday which means beaches which means bikini's which means a whole lot of toning up is needed. So, in a bid to get my beach bod on I'm going to start eating more healthily and doing more exercise over the next nine weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'll still have the odd treat, this isn't going to be one of those fad diets where all I devour are slim fast milkshakes - no thanks, I just want to be more healthy in what I eat and get into a fitness routine that works for me. I'll keep you updated on that one (if you never hear from me again I've gone into hiding with endless tubs of ice cream).

Finish exams

You may know that during the month of May I sat nine of the ten exams I have this year and I can honestly say it has been a very stressful time and I may even cry with joy when it's all over. On 12th June I shall be sitting my last exam which is typically a Maths exam (talk about going out with a bang). Oh and whilst we're on the subject of typical, the day after my last exam I have to go in to sixth form and start next year's work, JOY. And yes that is a Friday and yes they really are making us go in. Number for child line anyone?

Save Save Save

I'm one of these people who saves for ages and then has hardly anything to show for it. It seems like I've been saving for weeks and I currently have about 28p in my purse. My bestie and I  are going to London in July and we're trying to save so we can have a good old splurge on Oxford Street. As you can tell from my thrifty 28p purse, it isn't going all that well.

Get Tidy

I am probably the messiest and most unorganised person you'll ever meet. I've recently moved rooms in my house and there's just piles of stuff in every corner of the room. I'm making it my mission in June to tidy my room and get more organised. What's that phrase, clear space makes for a clear mind?

Sort Wardrobes out

This kind of carries on from my previous point about being more tidy. My wardrobes are overflowing with so many things that either don't fit me anymore or I simply don't wear. Time to follow Lily's Spring Cleaning video  and get those wardrobes clear. Ebay I'm coming for ya.

Do you have any goals for June?



2 comments:

  1. oo I hope you have a nice holiday, I'd love to visit Greece one day :) You're completely excused as an Alevel student from eating healthily from September-May haha (I wouldn't survive without lucozade and chocolate) but I should probably start looking after myself a bit better too!

    Great list, I really should think about what I'd like to achieve with my time off! A job would probably be a good start...

    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll be taking my camera with me so I'll probably do a post on my holiday in Greece. I know exactly what you mean, eating healthily isn't exactly high on my list of things to do when I have exams. Hope all your exams are going well. Thanks so much for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x