Wednesday 4 June 2014

Skincare Wishlist #1



Pixi Glow Tonic

I know nothing about skincare. And by nothing I mean I know that the three steps to a standard routine is cleanse, tone and moisturise. What can I say, Caroline Hirons would be ashamed at my lack of knowledge. Talking of Caroline, I remember reading her post on this toner ages ago and well if it is good enough for the queen of skincare it's definitely good enough for my chops.

Clinique Take the day off cleanser

I've heard a lot of good reviews about this stuff. I've never actually tried a balm cleanser, I tend to use my trusty Bioderma or a cream cleanser, so I'm intrigued to try this to see whether I prefer it.

Hydralauron

So this is probably the smallest serum I have ever seen. I remember seeing an opened box in boots one time and actually gasping that the full-sized serum is actually smaller than something sample-sized. That aside, it must be incredible stuff as it always pops up in people's skincare routines on YouTube.

Origins Drink up intensive overnight mask

I've wanted to try origins skincare for so long now and I have heard so many good reviews on this mask. I have combination skin at the moment but in the winter my skin is very dry. This may just be my savior come winter.

Origins Ginzing Moisturiser

I really need to try this moisturiser. I think it will be perfect for fresh and awake skin for summer. Origins look out.

Are there any skincare items you're lusting over lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x