Thursday 5 June 2014

Beauty Wishlist #2






My beauty wishlist is progressively starting to resemble a scroll. Calling it a list is a tad - and by tad, I mean colossal - understatement. There are just so many things I want/need to get my hands on. 



First up, Nars Sheer Glow

I'm sure you've all heard about this foundation. If you haven't then...how's that rock you're living under? I have wanted Nars Sheer Glow since the beginning of my makeup addiction and it's about time I saved up my pennies and made a trip to Selfridge's.


Stila One Step Correcting Primer

I haven't really seen that many reviews on this primer but a few weeks ago my favourite online magazine, Nouvelle Daily, posted a full review of this which you can see here. Anything they review has me scribbling it down. I don't really have that much interest in primers as my skin is on the drier side, but even their post had me wanting to make a sneaky online purchase.


Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square

I want this. I need this. It will be mine. No more need be said.


Charlotte Tilbury Palette in the shade The Vintage Vamp

For ages I lusted after the Dolce Vita Palette but I was recently perusing the Selfridge's website and came across the shade Vintage Vamp. It's fair to say it was love at first sight. At a gasp-worthy price of £38 the palette is obviously on the higher end of things, but it is beautiful and it is less than the Chanel Quad that is similar so therefore, in my books, it is fully justifiable. 


Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess Perfume

A big massive YAY for this one. I'm so happy this is being relaunched on the 1st of May. I wanted this perfume desperately last year but my student budget just didn't agree with the price tag. Needless to say I'm still on that budget but I'm willing to save for this one.

I know all these products are high end but they are things I've wanted for a looooong time. Do you own any of these products? I'd love to see what's on your wishlists, so please leave comments to posts you've done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any feedback I get on my blog so thank you so much in advance for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions regarding something in this post then please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can x